Easily sync important notes between your Mac and iPhone or iPod touch then edit them on either device.
Version 2.0.0 (18-March-2014)
- Added password protected syncing between Mac and iOS (AES256).
- Keychain used for password storage.
- Use 10.9 Finder tags to set categories on your notes.
- Use Bonjour or a manual IP Address to pick Mac to sync with.
- Sharing: Twitter, FB, etc.
- WebDav disk mode. Edit your notes via Webdav. (Experimental).
- iOS7 support.
Version 1.2 (16-July-2009)
- Updated the Mac client for syncing with the new iPhone app.
Version 1.1 (8-Oct-2008)
- Added “Add Note” function to Mac client.
- Added support for importing RTF, HTML and Text Clipping files. Select “Import…” from the File menu or drag documents to the SyncBook icon in the dock. Imported documents are converted to text files.
Version 1.0.4 (21-Sep-2008)
- Fixed a bug where categories wouldn’t update correctly when syncing.
- Fixed syncing “-98″ errors.
Version 1.0.2 (17-Sep-2008)
- First Release