Easily sync important notes between your Mac and iPhone or iPod touch then edit them on either device.
Version 1.2 (16-July-2009)
- Updated the Mac client for syncing with the new iPhone app.
Version 1.1 (8-Oct-2008)
- Added “Add Note” function to Mac client.
- Added support for importing RTF, HTML and Text Clipping files. Select “Import…” from the File menu or drag documents to the SyncBook icon in the dock. Imported documents are converted to text files.
Version 1.0.4 (21-Sep-2008)
- Fixed a bug where categories wouldn’t update correctly when syncing.
- Fixed syncing “-98″ errors.
Version 1.0.2 (17-Sep-2008)
- First Release
What people are saying:
We've been waiting for this for SO long... Here it is -- notes that you can sync between your Mac and your iPhone WITHOUT having to store your sensitive data on some web server out there.User, iTunes
It provides the same functionality I had on my Palm and its Palm Desktop software, thus allowing me to fully transition to the Touch as my PDA and toss the old Palm...The support has been great, too. The memos sync over wifi, and I had a problem getting set up because of my unusual and unintentional network settings (my fault, not SyncBook's!). I wrote to the developer, Ross Tulloch, and he wrote back to me within three hours and gave me a working solution.User, iTunes
Great app! Does just what it says--which should be a given--but unfortunately is not for all apps. SyncBook is perfect for those wishing to keep memos that you've created on your Mac or iPhone in sync with the other.User, iTunes